SE to the max!
Supreme
Level:
Credits:
14-01-2016, 05:25 AM
Blacklist
[Image: Xl2kyIY.jpg?1]

What is blacklistabout?

When former government agent and fugitive Raymond "Red" Reddington surrenders to the FBI, he makes them an offer they can't refuse. On the mysterious condition that he work only with recent Quantico graduate Liz Keen, he agrees to help put away criminals from a list that he compiled, which includes politicians, mobsters, spies and international terrorists -- starting with long-thought-dead terrorist Ranko Zamani. As the two pursue their quarry, Red forces the rookie profiler to think like a criminal to see the bigger picture.

Prisonbreak
[Image: ug4n3aU.jpg]

What is prisonbreakabout?

Michael Scofield is a desperate man in a desperate situation. His brother, Lincoln Burrows, was convicted of a crime he didn't commit and put on Death Row. Michael holds up a bank to get himself incarcerated alongside his brother in Fox River State Penitentiary, then sets in motion a series of elaborate plans to break Lincoln out and prove his innocence. Once out of jail, their perils aren't over -- the brothers must flee to escape recapture and battle an intricate political conspiracy that puts everyone's life at risk.

Breaking Bad
[Image: e00Xxvi.jpg?1]

What is breaking bad about?

Mild-mannered high school chemistry teacher Walter White thinks his life can't get much worse. His salary barely makes ends meet, a situation not likely to improve once his pregnant wife gives birth, and their teenage son is battling cerebral palsy. But Walter is dumbstruck when he learns he has terminal cancer. Realizing that his illness probably will ruin his family financially, Walter makes a desperate bid to earn as much money as he can in the time he has left by turning an old RV into a meth lab on wheels.

Sleeper cell
[Image: CzSuAbr.jpg]

What is sleeper cell about?

Darwyn Al-Sayeed - a 30-year-old undercover FBI agent who is also a practicing Muslim - finds his way (under an assumed name) to an Islamic extremist named Farik, who recruits him to join a terrorist sleeper cell planning an attack in Los Angeles. Darwyn is supervised by Ray Fuller, a close friend who worries for Darwyn's safety.

The wire
[Image: xIlLwgg.jpg]

What is the wire about?

his series looks at the narcotics scene in Baltimore through the eyes of law enforcers as well as the drug dealers and users. Other facets of the city that are explored in the series are the government and bureaucracy, schools and the news media. The show was created by former police reporter David Simon, who also wrote many of the episodes.
stains hit my phone cus im trapping lik a bitch, face timing with the plug but my phone on 3%, i got pounds i got zips but i could never serve a nick

RE: List of Some Series you should totally watch

xMichi2000
Closed Account
Level:
Credits:
22-01-2016, 08:25 PM
Hmm.. thanks. i start watching the wire now :-) Thanks.

Sensei
SE to the max!
Supreme
Level:
Credits:
OP
22-01-2016, 08:33 PM
22-01-2016, 08:25 PM
xMichi2000 Wrote:
Hmm.. thanks. i start watching the wire now :-) Thanks.

Yea i finished it, i was mad as hell haha. After the wire watch prison break.
stains hit my phone cus im trapping lik a bitch, face timing with the plug but my phone on 3%, i got pounds i got zips but i could never serve a nick

cisla
Level:
Credits:
23-01-2016, 02:25 AM
I need to watch The Wire, I heard about it.

Kankster1
Local Bitchass
Level:
Credits:
23-01-2016, 05:23 PM
I watched breaking bad and it was pretty good. I think i would start watching the wire or prison break,do you wanna tell me which one is better?

cisla
Level:
Credits:
23-01-2016, 06:34 PM
23-01-2016, 05:23 PM
Kankster1 Wrote:
I watched breaking bad and it was pretty good. I think i would start watching the wire or prison break,do you wanna tell me which one is better?

After watching Breaking Bad, did you start Better Call Saul ? I like it but it feels not as good as Breaking Bad for now.

Username
Level:
Credits:
23-01-2016, 11:36 PM
I love the black list every episode is great!!!! Highly suggest it.

05-10-2020, 12:09 AM
Hadn't seen Sleeper cell, absolute gem of a show, great shout

Nolo23
Level:
Credits:
03-10-2021, 03:48 AM
Check check out Blood and Water out it's Nice