Credits:
02-08-2020, 11:45 AM
am so trash at csgo and will be thankful if someone coahed me lol

RE: Need a Coach

hustleahustler
Level:
Credits:
14-08-2020, 05:42 PM
lol if you practice on aim maps, if you learn surf, if you learn deathrun your hand will already be used to the game. And that leaves reflex, which will be enhanced if you do what you did before. Instead of spraying, try to play head-on all the time.

nikoz
Novice
Level:
Credits:
14-08-2020, 11:56 PM
What do you need to improve? I can tell you that if you want to improve in the game, create a routine to improve your aim, play a lot of DM, watch tournaments and demos, see how the professionals play and how they handle the angles when playing or opening An angle to find a low. Try to learn the cans of all the competitive maps out there and start to get together with a group of friends who have the same thought as you when it comes to playing .. "of wanting to improve and play tryhard" play every match seriously, be it a mm or a lobby with friends, find a team and start putting

A routine can be
500 assault kills (250 ak-47, 250 m4a4)
150 kills of pistols (100 usp, 50 deagle)

After the routine, look at tournaments demos, try to find your role within a team, how you like to play, if entryfragger, lurker, awper etc and look at the ones you like, I leave you a page so you can download them demos HLTV.org

I hope it helps you and learn the cans !! every day enter a custom and practice the smokes.

spraqo
Level:
Credits:
17-08-2020, 09:03 PM
Im MGE if anyone wants help I can totally help, Ive been playing CS:GO for years Smile