Valorant

High hopes for valorant

Submitted by BroskiRadical, , Thread ID: 180671

Thread Closed
BroskiRadical
Level:
Credits:
09-09-2020, 10:27 PM
I am a big fan of Valorant I have been playing it since the beta and I have got to say that I have very high hopes for the future of the game. They started the beta off amazing there was nota hundred million bugs that ruined gameplay and they started it off with amazing cosmetics and no pay to win items. What do you all think? Do you agree or disagree or both?

RE: High hopes for valorant

faxwell
Level:
Credits:
27-09-2020, 03:20 AM
It's a fun game but only for the right kind of crowd.

Fennixbigbot
Novice
Level:
Credits:
11-12-2020, 04:35 AM
I absolutely agree, my only gripe with it is that it feels like it might be a noobs cs:go. Don't get me wrong, I like Val more than CS but the gun play feels so much easier. I guess the abilities make up for it, but I couldn't hit a thing in cs while I can drop 30 kill games in Val. It's a pretty good thing though, 120 tick servers feel really good.

jcy11231
Level:
Credits:
11-12-2020, 09:19 AM
09-09-2020, 10:27 PM
BroskiRadical Wrote:
I am a big fan of Valorant I have been playing it since the beta and I have got to say that I have very high hopes for the future of the game. They started the beta off amazing there was nota hundred million bugs that ruined gameplay and they started it off with amazing cosmetics and no pay to win items. What do you all think? Do you agree or disagree or both?
It really is a good game. I personally despise CS:GO, and yes I know VALORANT is much like CS:GO, but somehow they made me really like the game. Maybe I should give CS:GO another chance or maybe the developers of VALORANT just deserve that much credit.

Shubhang
Novice
Level:
Credits:
27-12-2020, 05:26 PM
yes there are high hopes for valorant in esport because it's addicting like csgo basically same conceept and its character and new chemistry make it more addicting and more forward to grow in esport