What is Ethereum?

Submitted by kryptonite, , Thread ID: 18555

Thread Closed
kryptonite
Lurker
Level:
Credits:
21-02-2016, 06:53 PM
Its a distributed virtual computer that anyone can securely run programs on and trust their results. Applications on Ethereum require zero infrastructure and are immune to downtime. The code that runs an Ethereum application is verifiable. Users can know that the program they are interacting with does exactly what it claims to do.
Ethereum includes a digital currency called ether. Ether has a lot in common with the famous digital currency Bitcoin. Both are a purely digital store of value and means of exchange that cannot be counterfeited. Both are implemented so that no one can manipulate the currency supply. Both can be transferred around the world, like email, and in a very final way, like cash. Both have value today because users expect them to have value tomorrow, and because they can do things traditional money cant.
So, Ethereum is both a digital currency and a programming language. But it is the combination of these ingredients that make it special.
Visit and test my new pool of production of Ethereum:

http://ethereum.cryptopool.online/

RE: What is Ethereum?

Bryson1106
Banned without appealing rights
Level:
Credits:
15-02-2019, 08:44 AM
Very interesting, I'll give this a try! Thanks for the post!! Dumb "u need 15 posts" system btw assholes

fallofahero
Closed Account
Level:
Credits:
15-02-2019, 09:03 AM
thereum is a decentralized platform that runs smart contracts: applications that run exactly as programmed without any possibility of downtime, censorship, fraud or third-party interference.

xxxkillerxxx
Level:
Credits:
18-02-2019, 04:40 PM
Worth buying it now whilst it's cheap and sell it whilst it's high

I just stay away as it's so unpredictable

MOONTANO
Novice
Level:
Credits:
18-02-2019, 07:55 PM
i mined ethereum with 800% cashback 2 years ago... NNAaahhh golden times

kannastor
Prime
Level:
Credits:
18-02-2019, 11:45 PM
ethereum is my favourite crypto followed by omisego which is built upon eth, it is going to allow people in the world who wouldn't normally have access to bank accounts have one, on their smartphone really cool idea imo and is going to run with proof of stake rather than bitcoins proof of work which renders it unsalable.

Y4ZID
Level:
Credits:
19-02-2019, 01:35 PM
Oh, okay thanks a lot for your post, but is that really profitable to mine Ethereum ?

jalalmadini
Level:
Credits:
19-02-2019, 07:13 PM
whats the best/most profitable way to mine eth ? is it still worth it to mine ?

Jonas12
Closed Account
Level:
Credits:
22-02-2019, 08:34 PM
Desenvolved form name iu are from this kakakak linl

UtopiaShow
Level:
Credits:
22-02-2019, 11:02 PM
Ethereum fell as sad as we would be, but it falls inichego this is not to do, these are financial exchanges, not we such, life such