Im New

Submitted by LaxStream, , Thread ID: 192716

Thread Closed
LaxStream
Novice
Level:
Credits:
05-01-2021, 04:01 PM
I recently started playing LOL and I got Lux. Any tips or tricks your guys can offer me?

RE: Im New

magostyle
Level:
Credits:
06-01-2021, 06:15 AM
Focus on learning how to farm minions or the jungle, then u will be a OP player

RE: Im New

nightblock2
Novice
Level:
Credits:
14-01-2021, 10:44 AM
This post was last modified: 14-01-2021, 10:50 AM by nightblock2
Focus on learning how to farm minions or the jungle, then u will be a OP player

me to

Enforced Equilibrium
Writers
Credits:1.8K
1/2 YEAR OF SERVICE
#2Posted: 25-04-2020, 12:16 AM
Hey there,good luck getting used to the ever-changing meta.
I am not a very good support,but i mostly play ADC.
Here's what I would like my supp to do:
-->Communicate and syncronize with me:No going full ham if i am off CD or i want to get lane minions.
-->Pick supps that synergize with my adc:Some ADCs have a lot of mobility ,like Kalista or Lucian and don't really care what you pick.Other ADCs like Ashe can work with anything,but work better with a CC-orriented supp to peel for them.More immobile ADCs,like Xayah really appreciate peel and CC so they can land their abilities and continue damaging with no risk of dying.

My personal suggestion is to first learn a supp you feel comfortable playing,and then branch out to the rest.
And for the love of god,leave the creeps to the ADC.No stealing unless the tower would have gotten them.

Lastly,play other roles as well.You might enjoy them better and it's a nice change of pace.

Enforced Equilibrium
Writers
Credits:1.8K
1/2 YEAR OF SERVICE
#2Posted: 25-04-2020, 12:16 AM
Hey there,good luck getting used to the ever-changing meta.
I am not a very good support,but i mostly play ADC.
Here's what I would like my supp to do:
-->Communicate and syncronize with me:No going full ham if i am off CD or i want to get lane minions.
-->Pick supps that synergize with my adc:Some ADCs have a lot of mobility ,like Kalista or Lucian and don't really care what you pick.Other ADCs like Ashe can work with anything,but work better with a CC-orriented supp to peel for them.More immobile ADCs,like Xayah really appreciate peel and CC so they can land their abilities and continue damaging with no risk of dying.

My personal suggestion is to first learn a supp you feel comfortable playing,and then branch out to the rest.
And for the love of god,leave the creeps to the ADC.No stealing unless the tower would have gotten them.

Lastly,play other roles as well.You might enjoy them better and it's a nice change of pace.

imm sooooooooooooooooooooo fk gooooooooooooooooodddddd