01-02-2021, 05:12 PM
you guys know a app to mine bitcoins ?

but a reliable app, like not a random shit

RE: App for mining bitcoins ?

Milkjuicer
Level:
Credits:
08-02-2021, 02:59 AM
I would personally recommend NiceHash for PC, Mac is useless if your mining on mac you wont get any profit. You said app which makes me think that your talking about a mobile device like a phone in which ill be brutally honest with you, if its on android its probably a scam. if its on apple you wont be profiting anything and its probably fake. If you have a PC and wanna mine bitcoin check this out. https://www.nicehash.com/profitability-calculator it tells you what your specs can earn at your electricity rate its pretty useful. If your GPU or CPU is not on there then it means its not profitable :(. Good luck man welcome to bitcoin mining!

prueba123456
Novice
Level:
Credits:
10-02-2021, 12:53 AM
08-02-2021, 02:59 AM
ZestyLemonz Wrote:
I would personally recommend NiceHash for PC, Mac is useless if your mining on mac you wont get any profit. You said app which makes me think that your talking about a mobile device like a phone in which ill be brutally honest with you, if its on android its probably a scam. if its on apple you wont be profiting anything and its probably fake. If you have a PC and wanna mine bitcoin check this out. https://www.nicehash.com/profitability-calculator it tells you what your specs can earn at your electricity rate its pretty useful. If your GPU or CPU is not on there then it means its not profitable :(. Good luck man welcome to bitcoin mining!

HiI did it but it appears to me that no hardware has been detected, should I buy it?

Milkjuicer
Level:
Credits:
10-02-2021, 12:54 AM
10-02-2021, 12:53 AM
prueba123456 Wrote:
HiI did it but it appears to me that no hardware has been detected, should I buy it?
You shouldnt have to pay for it. what are your specs? are your drivers fully up to date? is it a laptop or a desktop?