Cardboard box in which acer item would fit
Photo camera (optional)
Phone
E-mail address
Serial number of the Product
old phone book (for weight)
newspaper, bubblewrap etc.
PATIENCE

Intro: go to local store and on the outside of the box there should be SNID...you will need that or just buy an acer item or ask on ebay or craigslist for SNID or Serial number.
so lets begin.

Step 1

Ok head over to http://www.acer.com/ and register your product there. when we have done that we are going to call acer Visit this link http://www.computerhope.com/comp/acer.htm and call them that we have an broken product. they are going to ask you when you are home but say you that you are at work in a different country and that you need your product for your work and cant go a day without it....BE CREATIVE, make sure to state that you can send the product to them via courier like dhl,fedex and probably they will say ok. They will provide fedex shipping label.

Step 2

ok we this what we are going to we have an cardboard box and fill it with crumbled newspaper, bubblewrap or something so it doesn't feel Empty. Now this is optional, we lay in the old phone books for weight and tape the box shut with tape only, tape the box shut with one layer of tape and take an picture of it and save it we are going to need it later. now cut the box back open and tape it back shut in a sloppy way and leave it for now. best to use 2 different colors of tape. Optional, damage the box....I stomp on mine
Or make a Hole in the box or something.

Step 3a

If shipping label not provided now this is the most easiest part just ship the product out to acer with address given by them or google it. make sure you have an tracking number when item shipped.

Step 3b
If a shipping label is provided, put the shipping label on the box and then call the fedex, etc for pickup, now just wait.

Step 4

In Step 1 part we already made a call to acer we are going to call acer again to say that you are shipping the product to them.

Step 5a
after a week or so you will get a call from acer that the product was not in the box you ask them why isn't the item in the box, act confused, ask "can you tell me that you are sure that is my box or send an photo to my email" again be creative. after a while you will get email with the photo and just reply with oh but look that box is opened i have an photo of how to box should look and on the photo it clearly looked open by someone how are we going to solve that?

Step 5b
If you don't ask for photos since not everyone takes photos of their package. They will most likely ask to start a claim with Fedex, go ahead and do that over the phone. they will give you claim number copy that and call acer and then give that number to them.

Step 6
Wait

Step 7
Call again and ask for LEVEL 2 Tech Support then say you setup fedex claim as asked. Then they will just go ahead and ship you an Item. After a few weeks you will have you product sitting in your living room.

RE: asus laptop

FlyingCala
Lurker
Level:
Credits:
24-02-2021, 01:12 AM
That's amazing man! Sounds very simple, but I don't feel like I would be able to sound convincing over the phone.

This is a real gift sir!

RE: asus laptop

PissDrinker
Level:
Credits:
25-02-2021, 12:51 AM
Dang, this seems decently written at least. Thanks for sharing.