Themes, Templates and Scripts

Codecanyon Bhojon v2.5 - Best Restaurant Management Software with Restaurant Website - nulled

Submitted by Nasyr, , Thread ID: 196806

Thread Closed
Nasyr
Forum Janitor
Administrators
Level:
Credits:
05-02-2021, 11:53 AM
[Image: Fyily.png]

Bhojon online restaurant management system is the all in one Restaurant Management Solution with Restaurant POS. This system is developed to automate day to day activity of a restaurant. This system has fully automated online ordering system, website, cloud kitchen, QR based order taking system (addons), Desktop / offline application (addons). Restaurant food production management system, User-friendly POS to manage your sales. We have also developed apps for it. From website or android apps customer can order food easily from any place and also they can book their table, position, waiter etc for lunch or dinner. And from admin panel, admin can monitor everything.

Content locked
This content has been locked. Please login or register in order to unlock it.
Please read the award requirements here before applying for them.
Rules and Regulations | Support Section | How to use Hide Tags
Don't message me to join a group, simply request to join one here.

RE: Bhojon v2.5 - Best Restaurant Management Software with Restaurant Website - nulled

WinifredHob
Lurker
Level:
Credits:
15-12-2021, 05:12 PM
This post was last modified: 20-12-2021, 01:06 PM by WinifredHob
Hello, Nasyr! Thank you for sharing the Bhojon online restaurant management system with us on this topic. I was searching for a decent restaurant application to ensure the quality of service I will provide to my future customers in my restaurant. For me, the meaning of pos is - good system quality with full application compatibility with popular platforms like Android or IOS. Also, I got a couple of questions regarding your topic. Please answer when you will be free; I would like to discuss the details.