Anime and Manga

Looking for retro,wicked,cyberpunk or psychological anime movie/series recommandation

Submitted by aliaimee, , Thread ID: 198399

Thread Closed
aliaimee
Novice
Level:
Credits:
18-02-2021, 10:28 PM
I`m really hoping to find out some new exciting anime movies or series, with an interesting graphic style or story. I don`t mind if they are a bit old, as I enjoyed a lot movies like : Wicked City, Demon city, Perfect Blue, Paprika, Ninja scrolls, Ghost in the shell, etc. And regarding series, I loved Ghost in the Shell,Trinity Blood, Psycho pass, Shinsekai Yori, Ergo Proxy and many more, but this is what came up in my mind right now. If you have some cool recommandations about some wicked or dystopic animes, feel free to start the topic :D. Many thanks

RE: Looking for retro,wicked,cyberpunk or psychological anime movie/series recommandation

anotherman8
Level:
Credits:
18-02-2021, 10:52 PM
I guess you have seen steins gate, it is something similar to what you mention only that the order of viewing is somewhat "complex" but you can easily search the internet for the correct order ;-;

RE: Looking for retro,wicked,cyberpunk or psychological anime movie/series recommandation

aliaimee
Novice
Level:
Credits:
OP
19-02-2021, 12:40 PM
I haven`t seen this one yet, but I`m looking forward to find new things to watch, feel free to recommend even more :D tyy

anotherman8
Level:
Credits:
19-02-2021, 03:11 PM
Zanky no Terror is another that haave a good trama :D

aliaimee
Novice
Level:
Credits:
OP
19-02-2021, 07:00 PM
Oh tyy, also, I must apolagize to the group leader, I wasn t paying attention and I didn`t see the sticky thread... i`m sorry I haven`t respected the rules :C if you want feel free to delete this post, I wasn t aware I was spamming in a way or another, I wanted to do delete it myself, but I have no clue how. Also in the future I will be much more carefull with posting

barker01
Level:
Credits:
05-03-2021, 10:23 PM
Akira is a good start then evangelion is mecha but very messed up ,

backagainst
Level:
Credits:
02-04-2021, 05:31 PM
Steins gate is a really psychological anime which is awesome.
[Image: U0mid2dX8U.png]