Submitted by Stargirlfan, , Thread ID: 241946

Thread Closed
Stargirlfan
Novice
Level:
Credits:
05-05-2022, 11:23 PM
So here we go:

I was recently given a chance to play The Sims 3 on my new computer and then the sims 4 on my partners machine. While a lot of people praise the sims 4 for better graphics and inclusivity of LGBTQ+, in my opinion the sims 3 is the superior title because of the wider depth of customization and interaction. Where the sims 3 shines is features and the sims 4 still feels like it was half-baked and is a giant cash grab by EA.

How do you think such greatness couldve gone so far downhill

RE: The Sims my take

slumpo
Level:
Credits:
01-06-2022, 05:01 AM
now a days it sucks too see how many games aren't completely release because of "dlc" that needs to be bought. Its obviously an easier way for companies to make more money. I haven't played sims 4. But its pretty cool to see all the content that people make for the game for free.

Stargirlfan
Novice
Level:
Credits:
OP
06-06-2022, 11:28 AM
01-06-2022, 05:01 AM
slumpo Wrote:
now a days it sucks too see how many games aren't completely release because of "dlc" that needs to be bought. Its obviously an easier way for companies to make more money. I haven't played sims 4. But its pretty cool to see all the content that people make for the game for free.

Sorry for the long time its taken to reply, I just barely saw this. Yes, it is very amazing to see the content that is made for the game five people who are passionate about it. I was to the point of having some other issues to where I just made my own all in one installer and a few other nice to have. Rather than putting up with a lot of disk swapping whether that be physical desks or virtual desks and having to remember where I put my keys, I wanna head and built an installer myself using Lindersoft setup builder. So as you said DLC is really just a way to make money by companies.

A1m3R#1152
Lurker
Level:
Credits:
07-06-2022, 06:24 PM
of having some other issues to where I just made my own all in one installer and a few other nice to have. Rather than putting up with a lot of disk swapping whether that be physical desks or virtual desks and having to remember where I put my keys, I wanna head and built an installer myself using Lindersoft setup builder. So as you said