Submitted by Stargirlfan, , Thread ID: 242533

Thread Closed
Stargirlfan
Novice
Level:
Credits:
15-05-2022, 10:43 PM
Hi Everyone:

I forget where on earth I saw this but at one point I saw the classic "4 interlocking squares" vmware logo on a windows 7 login screen... I wanted just that graphic but never could find it so I created my own. Windows 7 user pictures are 128x128 and so I found a transparent PNG of the VMWare Workstation logo (orange/blue interlocking squares) and dropped it on a blue/black gradient in photopea (online photoshop clone).

I know most people use their own custom photos, the windows default ones, etc. but for those who want a VMWare user icon for their windows vista/7 VMs... here you go. I've included the the original PNG VMWare logo, the PSD, and the final PNG output... maybe someone can get more fancy with this than I did in less than 5 minutes.

Get it here: https://mega.nz/folder/ZUswiYwS#6WWhbjKJP_FMcJwLvVuzSg

RE: Windows 7 VMWare User Icon

christine66
Closed Account
Level:
Credits:
24-05-2022, 01:16 PM
No doubt you did a brilliant job but I think you can make it, by improving your skills, and if you need primary homework help or any help related to designing feel free to contact me.

RE: Windows 7 VMWare User Icon

painsad
Closed Account
Level:
Credits:
03-10-2022, 08:28 AM
One of the highlights of Friday Night Funkin' is the wide range of characters that appear throughout the story. If you want to know them in-depth, here ( Friday Night Funkin ), you have all the details you are looking for.