Submitted by c_stca, , Thread ID: 242590

Thread Closed
c_stca
Lurker
Level:
Credits:
17-05-2022, 03:27 AM
This post was last modified: 17-05-2022, 03:28 AM by c_stca
Here is my guide/introduction to slowcore for anyone who is not fimiliar to the genre or just wants to expand their library of tracks, Slowcore is a subgenre of alternative rock and indie, usually the things you will hear when listening to slowcore are downbeat melodies, bleak lyrics, and stuff that just gets you in your feels.

to get started with this beautiful genre of music i suggest listening to artists/bands like duster, galaxie 500, pouter (very small band), and teethe (another relatively small band), lowertown, horse jumper of love, and weatherday.

some personal favorite songs from these bands i have listed just above are Me and the Birds, Gold dust, and the landing (all by duster) Agatka - by weatherday, Punch, Tag - by Teethe. And I love you very much forever - by Horse jumper of love.

if anyone has any requests for a certain genre id be glad to help with a guide to that certain genre! If you also have any questions about the genre or if you would like some more personal requests id be more than glad to send some more tracks.

RE: An introduction to slowcore for any music lover

fske
Lurker
Level:
Credits:
17-05-2022, 04:15 AM
Dude sick! Ive been wanting to get into slow music recently, because im lowkey tired of rap. and want to expand my music.