Money Talk

How to Spot "Money Talk" Scammers - READ!!

Submitted by kidnamedpete, , Thread ID: 248528

Thread Closed
kidnamedpete
Novice
Level:
Credits:
05-08-2022, 03:34 PM
This post was last modified: 30-08-2022, 03:36 PM by kidnamedpete
Alright so after the past few days of just scrolling around this website, I've noticed so many people posting fishy methods for making hundreds of dollars in bitcoin within only a few minutes. the reality is that these guys are setting up methods for you to buy so ur bitcoin will simply transfer into their account. its a shitty thing thing to do so i decided to post this lil guide to help anyone else not lose their money to scammers.

*NOTE*: these are not my words. All credits go out to Nulled.to user "Guhar". He really blessed up with this guide and i just wanted to share it with you guys before yall lose ur money over this bullshit scams. I dont take any of this as mine, just trying to spread the word. *NOTE*

I have already Fallen for this so just to warn who don't know about these.

TELEGRAM ? Faucet bots, Crypto wallet bots
Any Telegram bot that is advertised as a faucet bot, or a crypto wallet bot, that promises to make you earn crypto or other currencies just by clicking a button.
It's a pyramidal scam: the bot shows ads and as soon as you view enough of them, you are required to refer 10 people and then to buy a subscription.
The more people try the bot, the more people are refered, the higher is the chance of someone buying a subscription and the more money are scammed.

Examples:
1. [AUTOPILOT - TELEGRAM] BTC FAUCET - SCRIPT FOR TELEGRAM WEB
2. KNOWN WORKING TELEGRAM FAUCET BOTS///AFK PASSIVE///OVER $350 A DAY! BITCOIN/ETHEREUM
3. EARN BITCOIN BY TELEGRAM FAUCET [WORKING]
4. NEW FAUCET TELEGRAM BOT
5. AUTOPILOT FREE METHOD TO EARN BTC NO INVESTISMENT NEEDED!

SCRIPTS and EXTENSIONS ?
G2A exploit, Amazon exploit, GameMoney exploit, Chaturbate exploit, giftcard exploit, timezone exploit ( I have fallen for this )
Any exploit that requires an extension to be installed with Tampermonkey, or a code to be put into the browser console.
People have been spamming this scam for over a year, using countless accounts to post threads and fake feedbacks to bait more people.
All these extensions and scripts do is change the Bitcoin address of your payment to send money directly to the scammer's address.
There's plenty of fake videos, proofs, feedbacks from multi and stolen accounts, to scam as much money as possible.

Any working exploit to get anything free would never be public because none would benefit from it.

Examples:
1. NEW-VIP-METHOD-HOW-TO-MAKE-300-A-DAY--AUTOPILOT
2. GET $100 AMAZON GIFTCARDS FOR FREE [WORKING] REPEATABLE
3. HOW TO GET FREE CREDITS ON CHATURBATE (CAN REDEEM FOR BITCOIN)
4. [EXPLOIT] DOUBLE YOUR BITCOIN WITH CRYPTO1XBIT EXPLOIT - HUGE!
5. THE EASIEST WAY FOR GIFTCARDS METHOD (AMAZON, STEAM AND MORE)
6. MANYVIDS

GAMBLING SCRIPTS ? CatchaBTC scripts, Bitcoin gambling scripts
The scam isn't in the script itself but in the site, unknown and fake gambling sites like CatchaBTC.
Anyone can buy a cheap domain and host a gambling site, don't waste your time and money on gambling copycats.
If you want to bet your money, refer to sites that have millions of Google results and are well known amongst gamblers.
Gambling sites will do anything in order to convince you to make a deposit. Those are money you'll never see again.

Examples:
1. START EARNING $30/MONTH | EASY | PROOF | WITH SCRIPT | EARN MORE WITH DEPOSIT
2. [SMART] UNIQUE METHOD WITHDRAW INSTANT BITCOIN - PAYPAL , 10 -100 $ DAILY !
3. 20 USD (0.004) BTC EVERY 24H IN YOUR BITCOIN !!
4. RARE METHOD EARN 50-100 $ DAILY ON BITCOIN ! LEGENDARY
5. [WORKING] SCRIPT HOW TO EARN 60K SATOSHI EVERY 3 HOURS -
discord: akidnamedpeters#2334

RE: How to Spot "Money Talk" Scammers - READ!!

Zakariya
Level:
Credits:
06-08-2022, 01:57 PM
this is helpful...thank you. i almost fell for tapermonkey scam but glad i didnt' have any bitcoin at the moment.

krazie
Lurker
Level:
Credits:
15-08-2022, 01:41 PM
Wow thanks. I'm super new and don't really know what to expect, I've seen a lot of the post you're talking about. This clears up a lot for me. I seen you comment on a post giving people a heads up not to spend credits, that's really dope.

Sectra
Lurker
Level:
Credits:
15-08-2022, 11:17 PM
Hey. I took a minute to read this post and i totally like it. But do you know how to spot people, that are scamming with Accounts and All about that?
I saw a post about it and was unsure if it is real so i checked out your post and didnt find really much about these types of scammers.
Im New and dont know how to spot these type of people so im just gonna search for more.
Thank You for reading!

kidnamedpete
Novice
Level:
Credits:
OP
30-08-2022, 03:33 PM
bringing this back up so more people can be aware of the numerous scammers on this thread.
discord: akidnamedpeters#2334

bobrossy233
Novice
Level:
Credits:
31-08-2022, 03:58 PM
I support. Please upload more guides!
It’s hard to see things when you are too close. Take a step back and look.