UIHUT - Education Illustration 3D Pack - For Figma

Submitted by rodrigov, , Thread ID: 251595

rodrigov
Prime
Level:
Credits:
17-09-2022, 03:06 AM
[Image: UH17GDvj7fyv7otc.webp]

This is a collection of 3D assets about education, online learning, subjects, teaching, school, and class. We made 25 illustrations scene through 3D assets and modern 3D characters that will help you to understand the key concepts of the site. Our 3D modern character can give you a flow of your work. The illustrations are lively and fun to carry your attention span for a longer period of time. Check it out! Key features Figma files (Fully editable) - 3D OBJ and FBX Files (Fully customizable) - High-Resolution Images 1920x1080 (PNG) -25 Pre-build screens 25+ Modern character Characters 30+ Essential Assets (chair, table, books, etc.) Increase engagement and gain more traffic from your landing page with 3D Illustrations. This 3D Education illustration set perfectly works for websites, mobile apps, or presentations. We provided Figma files with the easiest color change options. Anyone can change the assets color with one click, making it easier to use in other projects. You have control to make color customization using Figma or you can make some changes with 3D Files (OBJ, FBX).

Download free: https://mega.nz/file/e64yiRaI#Cj45kvol5i..._PE2Rog368

RE: UIHUT - Education Illustration 3D Pack - For Figma

leakpack123
Level:
Credits:
11-10-2022, 11:58 AM
nice one, i love this <3 booo

ovrCodex
Novice
Level:
Credits:
03-02-2024, 05:10 PM
Thank you again authors for these resources man

parkerstans
Lurker
Level:
Credits:
19-03-2024, 12:12 AM
This post was last modified: 21-03-2024, 12:09 AM by parkerstans
Thank you so much for the resources! I think it's great that nowadays, we have access to the internet because there are so many different resources, and forums can also be helpful. Some time ago, I asked what helps students with writing tasks, and someone recommended that I try to use examples and read some blogs. I did it, and can say it was the perfect suggestion. I came across this site https://edubirdie.com/blog/informative-speech-topics, which helped me choose the topic to write about. After that, I easily found some samples that were very helpful. So now, when I have some troubles, I ask someone or just try to find some extra resources myself.