Votes:
% of votes:
50.00%
No
50.00%
Votes:
% of votes:
50.00%
You have already voted. Click on the dropdown to undo your vote.
illic1t
Level:
Credits:
24-11-2022, 07:08 AM
This post was last modified: 24-11-2022, 07:09 AM by illic1t
Is flirting cheating? and if you'd like, explain why so I understand where you're coming from.

RE: Is flirting cheating?

froztfrozt
Lurker
Level:
Credits:
24-11-2022, 05:12 PM
filrting is definetly cheating, is the beggining of cheating by itself, if you are loyal you will never filrt with someone

nervousjuice
Level:
Credits:
05-12-2022, 12:57 AM
I agree with the post above. What are your intentions. You can be nice without flirting. Flirting can catch you in positions of weakness.

holaboom
Lurker
Level:
Credits:
05-12-2022, 01:47 AM
3rd. You can absolutely be nice and friendly without giving off a flirty energy. I wouldn't say the act of flirting itself is cheating, but more so the intentions (like nervousjuice pointed out) mean with the flirting. Exactly WHY are you flirting and what are you trying to gain out of it.

If any answer would make you feel uneasy if done from your own partner, then yeah, it's probably not the move.

Level:
Credits:
10-12-2022, 08:41 PM
I think what is and what isn't cheating dependa solely on the boundaries you set at the start of a relationship. So for some relationships it is, and for others, it's not. Personally I'd much rather my partner only flirts with me.

Anxyis#6737
Level:
Credits:
14-12-2022, 02:05 PM
The question of whether flirting can be considered cheating is a complex one, and there is no definitive answer. Different people have different perspectives on this issue, and what one person may consider harmless flirting, another may view as a form of infidelity.

From one perspective, flirting can be seen as a way of expressing interest in another person without necessarily intending to pursue a romantic or sexual relationship. In this sense, flirting can be seen as a harmless form of playful communication that does not necessarily violate the trust of a romantic partner.

However, from another perspective, flirting can be seen as a form of betrayal that undermines the trust and commitment of a romantic relationship. When one partner flirts with another person, it can create feelings of jealousy and insecurity in the other partner, potentially damaging the relationship.

So, how can one know if someone is cheating or just flirting? This can be difficult to determine, as people often have different boundaries and expectations when it comes to flirting. One way to know if someone is crossing the line is by asking yourself if the flirting behavior is something that you would be comfortable with your romantic partner doing. If the answer is no, then it is possible that the behavior is inappropriate and potentially damaging to the relationship.

Ultimately, the question of whether flirting is cheating is one that can only be answered by the individuals involved in a relationship. It is important for partners to communicate openly and honestly about their boundaries and expectations when it comes to flirting, and to listen and respect each other's feelings. By doing so, couples can avoid misunderstandings and build stronger, more trusting relationships. Peepolove

rambam
Level:
Credits:
14-12-2022, 05:02 PM
You can be nice to a person without flirting, its important

DavidCox
Lurker
Level:
Credits:
11-01-2023, 09:35 AM
This post was last modified: 11-01-2023, 09:37 AM by DavidCox
Warned
This message is removed by staff

Pixal
Nullus
Level:
Credits:
09-02-2023, 01:08 PM
If you're flirting to another girl, why wouldn't it be cheating? Those questions are really...

itzchrisho
Novice
Level:
Credits:
27-02-2023, 01:14 AM
Of Course It Is you only flirt with people you're attracted to