Graphics Discussion and Showcase

I Feel Scared or Anxious of using blender 3d (Suggest Some Resources)

Submitted by vicinal, , Thread ID: 255379

vicinal
Level:
Credits:
02-12-2022, 11:11 AM
I feel very scared or anxious using blender 3d. All the tutorials seems time consuming and all those shortcuts feel to heavy to learn. I want to design scenes with people and use blender primarily for creating 3d music videos. Please Suggest me some good resources for this specific purpose that will help me achieve my goal faster.

RE: I Feel Scared or Anxious of using blender 3d (Suggest Some Resources)

lmaobruh82
Novice
Level:
Credits:
19-12-2022, 07:37 AM
EZCO's Blender 3D Master course sounds just about what you're looking for. Unless you are willing to pay 80 dollars though, there's nothing you can do but dedicate your time to those tutorials, godspeed.

bruhmuncher
Level:
Credits:
27-12-2022, 04:20 AM
there are some good tutorials on youtube the donut one is a good first project and will teach you everything kinda extensive but its worth it because blender has a learning curve

github
Level:
Credits:
27-12-2022, 04:05 PM
This post was last modified: 27-12-2022, 04:06 PM by github
think ab0ut the stuff you will be able to get, you wont get how even i dont know how people come up with new stuff everytime with geo nodes but the thing is they even feel the same thing as you try not to feel like this, try to draw something which you would like to make in blender, take inspo from pinterest behance dribble, go outside trust me it helps think of gaining inspo from anything

go outside take inspo from there dont be scared by guy Smile))

amberstevens
Lurker
Level:
Credits:
20-01-2023, 10:55 PM
Even if it does feel daunting, it's good to watch tutorials without following along and just seeing their process. I find it easier to soak it all in and just focus on the process instead of trying to recreate it. Eventually when you start to follow the tutorials side-by-side, the shortcuts become muscle memory. Just remember to start small and work your way up so you aren't getting overloaded with information that you won't be able to process.

ymenace
Prime
Level:
Credits:
23-01-2023, 07:25 AM
Max Novak has some great tutorials