Thread Closed
Aoki
retired
Level:
Credits:
17-01-2017, 04:06 AM
[Image: v3_release.png]

The day has come!

After months of development, we're finally releasing the third version of Nulled. We're really sorry that it took so long to make, but always remember that this forum is some kind of hobby and not our actual job. Anyways, better late than never!

I won't write down a big ass story about this, so let's get to the new things.

The new look
Our new look is probably the biggest change.

You've all waited for this and some people already got some sneak peaks in the last few months - We finally got a new theme, which is completely responsive.
That means you're able to browse and use Nulled from home, in the park, at the restaurant and even on the moon if you have a good WiFi connection. In short words, it works on your desktop, tablet and phone. You can finally use the forum on the go, yay!

Note that the site won't be responsive if you just resize your browser window.
Our new theme uses different templates for desktop and mobile. This gives us the opportunity to load content where it's needed.

Notification System
We know how much the old notification system sucked. We all experienced stuck notifications, even if we've read them.
Therefore we've coded a completely new system from scratch instead of using the common and broken MyAlerts plugin.

We've also added some new notification types. Here's the list of all current available notifications:
  • if someone replies to your post
  • if someone mentions you in a post or thread
  • if someone likes your post
  • if someone modifies your reputation
  • if someone modifies your vouches
  • if someone leaves a comment on your profile
  • if someone unlocks hidden content submitted by you
You can also turn off the notifications you don't want to receive. Simply visit the notifications settings page in order to change that.

Goodbye smilies, hello emojis!
We decided to remove smilies completely and use emojis instead. Emojis are super popular since a relatively long time now and used everywhere.
Every single emoji is supported cross-device, which means that emojis you posted on mobile also appear on the desktop version.

Rework of awards
Our awards got a rework and have a new nice look now.

[Image: spritesheet.png]

We also plan to add a lot more awards in the near future. If you have any ideas, let us know!

Message System Rework
The message system got added a long time ago and was loved by our community. Since it's used so much, we decided to give it a rework and also a new look.
It's now using chat bubbles which you definitely know from other chat services.

Not to forget that it's slightly faster now.

Profile Customization
Profile customizations were on our todo list for a very long time and the community asked for it very often.
You're now able to give your profile a unique look by adding a profile cover and a youtube video.

We also plan to add more customizations like different borders around your cover for the future, but that's all for now!

Profile Comments
Leave some nice messages on profiles of other members. Now you have your own comment wall on your profile!

New third additional upgrade
A lot of people (with supreme) asked for a third upgrade. So here it is: Divine!

Divine currently offers these exclusive features:
  • Profile Video
  • Change username color and shadow
  • Rearrange awards
  • Hide specific awards
  • Pre-access to new features
We'll make sure to add a lot more exclusive features soon enough!

Change of upgrade prices
With the changes we made to Nulled, feature and theme wise, we set a new standard.
That means, that we also need a bigger budget to follow these standards over time.

Therefore we increased the prices of upgrades by $2,00. We think that this is an acceptable change and nothing too big.

NSFW Filter
Some people browse the forum when they're at work or school, which could maybe get some attention.
To make your life easier, we've added a NSFW filter you can use.

The filter currently hides:
  • Signatures
  • Sections which are marked as "NSFW"
  • All posted images (img tags)
Random Thread
Not sure what you want to read? Click the "Random Thread" button in the navigation bar and random thread posted in the lounge will appear.

One Time Password Verification
We've added a new type of security to make your account more secure. You could see this as a 2-step-verification.
Whenever you login from a different location, an OTP password will be sent to your e-mail. After you've confirmed your identity, you're able to browse the forums again.

Login History
The login history got slightly changed. You're now able to see if a login was a success or failure. (This was really needed)
We've also added a map where you can see all your login locations.

Sick of opening photoshop to resize your avatar? You don't have to anymore!
Whenever you upload an avatar, you're able to crop and resizeit directly on Nulled.

Username Color Changer
This was the most requested feature by the community, so here you go. Change your username color.
We hope you appreciate it!

Theme Settings
We've added three new options to the theme options.

Container Width -Allows you to change the width of the container
Tooltips - Either show or hide tooltips
Postbit settings - Choose which type of statistics you want to see on postbits

Hint: The color changer is still working and we also added something neat to it: If you change your color on desktop to red in example, the theme will also appear red on mobile!

Account Statistics
You can now see how much time you've spent online and how many posts you've made in the current week by visiting your UserCPdashboard.

That's it for now!
We really hope you like the new look, features and changes. We've worked our ass off for this!

If you'd like to report a bug or glitch, please use the bugtracker.

A big thank you to every single one of you. We'd not be here without you!

RE: Official V3 Release

Bubble
Captain of Pirates
Divine
Ice Cream God
Level:
Credits:
17-01-2017, 04:19 AM
Great work! Everything is beautiful. Mobile is a breeze with navigation.
[Image: zzmObkB.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]

Fulltime Member
Level:
Credits:
17-01-2017, 04:27 AM
It looks extremely clean/nice. Thank you and whoever else helped create this. I just used my phone in landscape mode to go on the forums whenever I didn't have access to my computer - but this is much better.
fdigl..
Almighty.
Yuun

Taunt
<3
Prime
Level:
Credits:
17-01-2017, 05:14 AM
When i got on the forum i thought i had entered the wrong name haha, the theme is very nice i like it a lot.

However i have this bug/glitch
[Image: 48ef745d85a169f5676229eec4065752.png]

Its stuck at 80 and whenever i click on it nothing happens.
If you up for CS:GO Comp hit me up! (Silver Elite)

Tutti Frutti
•̀_•́
Prime
Level:
Credits:
17-01-2017, 05:32 AM
This theme is actually sexy as fuck believe it or not. Thanks for releasing it @Aoki good work!

Tropical
Fulltime Member
Level:
Credits:
17-01-2017, 05:43 AM
This post was last modified: 17-01-2017, 05:44 AM by Tropical
17-01-2017, 05:14 AM
Taunt Wrote:
When i got on the forum i thought i had entered the wrong name haha, the theme is very nice i like it a lot.

However i have this bug/glitch
[Image: 48ef745d85a169f5676229eec4065752.png]

Its stuck at 80 and whenever i click on it nothing happens.

You have to click mark all as read.
When you click on it, click view all. But that doesn't work for you and I don't know why, however this is the link: https://nulledbb.com/?load=members/notifications

There's no option to delete all of your notifications and I believe that should be implemented.

[Image: hGBOcMf.png]

Zenith
we will wait for this
Prime
Level:
Credits:
17-01-2017, 05:49 AM
Honestly. Amazing work.

It's astonishing what you guys accomplished. Truly amazing.

So when is v4 coming out?

[Image: Yp8ZHSk.gif]

Horizon
地平線
Level:
Credits:
17-01-2017, 05:51 AM
Ahhh the long wait has finally ended, what a beautiful theme. Honestly the best theme i've ever used in my opinion. Great job staff team Tongue

Stoic
Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat
Level:
Credits:
17-01-2017, 06:21 AM
17-01-2017, 05:49 AM
Zenith Wrote:
Honestly. Amazing work.

It's astonishing what you guys accomplished. Truly amazing.

So when is v4 coming out?

Calm down lol

But I couldn't agree more. This massive update, although it took quite a while, is phenomenal! Worth the wait! :D
Without nipples, breasts would be pointless.