Submitted by Sozin, , Thread ID: 6325

Thread Closed
Sozin
Nan Ihier Gelair Mordor
Divine
Level:
Credits:
08-07-2015, 04:33 AM
You are free to have this leak but bear in mind, it's not mine, so don't bother me if the links/program/source/whatever stop working. I take no responsibility of this, use at your own risk.
~Sozin

Bitcoin Mamba Wso
[Image: Download-Bitcoin-Mamba-Wso-Free.png]
Venture capitalists and venture firms are going crazy over bitcoin.
Just this year... Over $200M has been invested into bitcoin companies. Just yesterday it was announced, that some of the biggest names in venture capital have invested $116M into the bitcoin startup 21. And the year is in the first quarter only.
Bitcoin is not the only cryptocurrency. There are numerous other big cryptocurrencies, such as Litecoin, Dogecoin, Ripple and many more.
...PLUS...
There are hundreds of other smaller cryptocurrencies, which are called altcoins. The vast majority of them are just a knockoff of bitcoin. Developers have created them because they want the price of these coins raise fast, so they could sell them and make a quick buck.
The prices of these coins fluctuate Like Crazy!!!
Almost Every day you can see prices of some coins raise 200% or fall 140%
These are just some of the price fluctuations for different cryptocurrencies for the past 24hours
Content locked
This content has been locked. Please login or register in order to unlock it.
Do not let your difficulties fill you with anxiety, after all it is only in the darkest nights that stars shine more brightly. - Ali(a.s)

Developer( PHP, Python, C++, HTML+CSS, JS I am available for Hire. Message Me for details.