Themes, Templates and Scripts

[CodeCanyon]Nulled Hide My WP v4.0 No one can know you use WordPress!

Submitted by Blowjob, , Thread ID: 678

Thread Closed
Blowjob
Closed Account
Level:
Credits:
24-01-2015, 07:32 AM
[Image: 06ccd76fe59212772a91b50fc2c34a00.jpg]
The Hide My WP v4.0 No one can know you use WordPress! Plugin handles entry to PHP files and so much much more. It safe guards ones web page from virtually NinetyPercent of SQLI plus XSS strikes triggered simply by immediate access to your PHP archives. This suggests youll be able to install risky plug-ins with out be concerned in relation to security.

All of us love WordPress, however in nearly all circumstances most people desire to cover the fact that were using a blogging service for our whole business enterprise. From another side everyday a couple of cutting edge safety errors located within plugins, designs and also WordPress by itself. Am I secure? May all wordpress tool authors be advised in a timely way about glitches? Are all individuals accountable for security complications these products developed? or could we upgrade our plugins daily?

Hide My WP created to assist us all. It not just maximizes each of our safety however it also allows us to possess a lot more beautiful URLs along with permalinks!

More Information: http://codecanyon.net/item/hide-my-wp-no...ss/4177158

Download Link and Mirrors:

Content locked
This content has been locked. Please login or register in order to unlock it.