[LEAK]CORPSE SYSTEM for DarkRP

Submitted by enzodroide, , Thread ID: 69256

Thread Closed
enzodroide
Level:
Credits:
10-01-2018, 05:59 PM
This post was last modified: 10-01-2018, 06:02 PM by enzodroide
This is the latest version of corpse system before bobby got banned.

Enjoy.

Content locked
This content has been locked. Please login or register in order to unlock it.

Gmodstore link:

Description
Huge system which makes corpses interactive.

When I'm playing police and catching up a lawbreaker I always getting annoyed because of he does not paying attention on my asks to stop, he knows that I can not catch him. Same happens whenever I'm trying to rob someone as gangster, he knows that death costs nothing. This system can solve both trobules and even more! New handcuffs and robbery SWEP can be used on corpse. But that's only a tip of iceberg!
With new Defibrillator SWEP and Medkit SENT medic can revive a player, medics are now really useful in combats. With new DNA Scanner SWEP you can decrease level of public murders and silent RDMs to 0, because cops can easily find a killer and make him wanted. Corpses are draggable, player spawns where his corpse is, finishing off and new death screen.
No more tricks to avoid arrest, robbery, hostage-taking etc. All of this makes game process much more enjoyable, much more interactive, much more realistic.
YouTube video. Does not cover all, please read the description.
Features
  • Ability to drag corpses around.
  • Spawn where your corpse is and finishing off. Player spawns where his corpse is, if he wasn't finished off. To finish off a player, simply shot few times in his corpse, he will make his last scream and then he will repsawn on normal spawn point.
  • Includes4 SWEPS and 1 SENTto interact with corpses. More info below.
  • Custom death screen. View from corpse eyes and progress bar, which showing time before next spawn.
  • Easy to install and configure.
SWEPS:
  1. Robbery. Ability to take player's money. No more tricks to avoid robbery. Can be used on corpses / alive player.
  2. Handcuffs. Ability to arrest/unarrest player. No more tricks to avoid arrest. Also arrest is not instant now, it takes several seconds to arrest a player, this makes arrest process much more realistic. Can be used on corpses / alive player.
  3. DNA Scanner. Ability to find and make wanted a killer of a corpse.
  4. Defibrillator. Ability to take a player from underworld.
SENT:
Medkit, which can be placed on a corpse to revive player. Also restores health on use.
Supports ALL DarkRP versions.
[Image: 12SJOVB.gif]

RE: [LEAK]CORPSE SYSTEM for DarkRP

D1WINDSOR
Lurker
Level:
Credits:
10-01-2018, 06:39 PM
thank you for this man! love you! I hope i use this