Submitted by Hazed, , Thread ID: 76425

Thread Closed
Hazed
moshu
Prime
Level:
Credits:
21-02-2018, 03:03 PM
If you are very very new and noob at this I suggest checking the beginner stuffHERE.
I will try to keep it simple with what you should do and when you should do it!
Real simple and it's easy but very fundamental stuff you cannot get to a higher level if you don't master
  • Get a photo of your choice and click on Develop at the top of the screen which opens up the photo and tools to edit it.
  • Adjusting brightness of a photo, try clicking Auto in the Basic panel.
  • Use the Basic panel sliders to fine-tune an adjustment. For example, drag the Exposure slider to brigten or darken the entire image. That fixes theoverexposure (too much light).
  • To bring detail and texture there is Clarity slider, bring it to right. To soften an image, drag the slider to the left. Very useful for portraits
  • If a photo looks dull, drag the Contrast slider slightly to the right to increase difference between light and dark areas.
  • To make image more colorful, drag the Vibrance slider to the right. You can also play with different colors that way.
  • Experiment with the Temp slider to change the overall color to a warmer or a cooler shade.
  • To undo whatever setting you may applied Control+Z(windows) and Command+Z(macos). To remove every adjustment you made press the Reset button at the bottom right.
  • There's a history panel. There you can see every adjustment you've made to the current photo.

[Image: H6g9c69.png]

RE: [Devils] Editing photo in Adobe Lightroom Classic. [BASICS]

in flames
Level:
Credits:
02-11-2018, 09:53 PM
Just what I needed. Thank you. Im a photoshop user, but see some amazing thing done by some great youtubers using Lightroom.

RE: [Devils] Editing photo in Adobe Lightroom Classic. [BASICS]

mackal
Level:
Credits:
01-02-2019, 12:20 PM
02-11-2018, 09:53 PM
inflames Wrote:
Just what I needed. Thank you. Im a photoshop user, but see some amazing thing done by some great youtubers using Lightroom.

it's so useful, thanks. Phones utilities picks up for me. good, good.