ThemeForest Faculty v3.1.5 Responsive Academic WordPress Theme

Submitted by linkzy, , Thread ID: 7747

Thread Closed
linkzy
No pressure, no diamonds
Level:
Credits:
12-07-2015, 10:19 AM
Faculty is a comprehensive and fully responsive WP theme that comes with a unique drag and drop page builder which lets you to create amazing pages of your website quickly with incredible ease! This theme works excellent for enhancing your personal page for academic people, designing online CV for professors & students and helps you to build your informative blog designs too and is embedded with a powerful admin panel which manages your content easily in just few clicks. It is featured with publication management, color customizer, extensive documentations and lots more.

Demo:

http://themeforest.net/item/faculty-resp...me/6817161

Download:

Content locked
This content has been locked. Please login or register in order to unlock it.
The link in this hidden content has been reported as down 0 times this month.
1 times in total
| A | v4hl| Addicted | Senpai | Sui | Sensei | H | fdigl |

RE: Faculty v3.1.5 Responsive Academic WordPress Theme

fatma
Lurker
Level:
Credits:
27-09-2018, 10:18 AM
linkzy thanks for theme.linkzy thanks for theme.linkzy thanks for theme.linkzy thanks for theme.

RE: Faculty v3.1.5 Responsive Academic WordPress Theme

Usman55i
Lurker
Level:
Credits:
14-12-2020, 10:44 AM
This post was last modified: 14-12-2020, 11:06 AM by Usman55i
12-07-2015, 10:19 AM
linkzy Wrote:
Faculty is a comprehensive and fully responsive WP theme that comes with a unique drag and drop page builder which lets you to create amazing pages of your website quickly with incredible ease! This theme works excellent for enhancing your personal page for academic people, designing online CV for professors & students and helps you to build your informative blog designs too and is embedded with a powerful admin panel which manages your content easily in just few clicks. It is featured with publication management, color customizer, extensive documentations and lots more.

Demo:

http://themeforest.net/item/faculty-resp...me/6817161

Download:

Content has been stripped. Go to the quoted post to view the content.

Will it work

fatma Wrote:
linkzy thanks for theme.linkzy thanks for theme.linkzy thanks for theme.linkzy thanks for theme.

Usman55i Wrote:
Will it work
Happy jorny

fatma Wrote:

Usman55i Wrote:
Will it work
Happy jorny

Is it work properly I have many times try to download but no working critical error

Hello how to download this theme fastly. If there is a way please tell me