Submitted by Taunt, , Thread ID: 8041

Thread Closed
Taunt
<3
Prime
Level:
Credits:
20-07-2015, 03:04 AM
Looking for a website designer, straight up HQ designer. You'll obviously be working on the front end. I already had another design come up with the main design of the forum, but i need other pages made. It sounds confusing now but contact me and ill share more details.

Involves account generators, i need the "click the generate button and everything else needed.

What I'm paying per page $5 and I'm getting like 2-3 pages.

Hit me up if you can do this!

@inlifethrill please hit me up but I'm also looking for other people!

(Paying $5 because this is legit super simple for designer since i have the main design)
If you up for CS:GO Comp hit me up! (Silver Elite)

RE: Website designer!

Bif_Fred
Banned
Level:
Credits:
25-07-2015, 12:18 AM
I certainly do not know, but I will try to do for you. I'm not sure but if I can, I'll write

Sozin
Nan Ihier Gelair Mordor
Divine
Level:
Credits:
16-08-2015, 01:34 PM
20-07-2015, 03:04 AM
Taunt Wrote:
Looking for a website designer, straight up HQ designer. You'll obviously be working on the front end. I already had another design come up with the main design of the forum, but i need other pages made. It sounds confusing now but contact me and ill share more details.

Involves account generators, i need the "click the generate button and everything else needed.

What I'm paying per page $5 and I'm getting like 2-3 pages.

Hit me up if you can do this!

@inlifethrill please hit me up but I'm also looking for other people!

(Paying $5 because this is legit super simple for designer since i have the main design)

Are you still looking for one? Message me if this is still up.
Do not let your difficulties fill you with anxiety, after all it is only in the darkest nights that stars shine more brightly. - Ali(a.s)

Developer( PHP, Python, C++, HTML+CSS, JS I am available for Hire. Message Me for details.

graphicx
Closed Account
Level:
Credits:
29-08-2015, 01:06 PM
Okay, hi everyone. I'm alive again.