Submitted by Nasyr, , Thread ID: 911

Thread Closed
Nasyr
Forum Janitor
Administrators
Level:
Credits:
31-01-2015, 11:55 PM
Alright so I want to discuss something here and get some personal opinions. Trolls please leave before posting as this might turn out a good discussion and your shit isn't needed.

Beginning
So before this goes on I love web design, I've made way over 500 final designs. I generally make them when I'm bored or stressed out to chill.
I love web design and studied it at college too.

College
-So last year I done a web design course and basically I could never get the websites done. Like I love web design but when I am being forced to do it I just can't do it.
-This year I'm studying Networking and Support, I got two web design classes (1 standard, 1 additional). I completed the required and the additional I'm working right now.
--The additional class I've been working on since the beginning of December. Was due in December 21st but I have till June to complete it.
---I'm having the issue of completing the work since I have to.

General
At home when I get bored I make a website, same with when I get stressed.
Since 2015 started I've made 38 websites then deleted them to start again.
I can pick up jobs or requests online and complete them easily without thinking about it.

The Question
Why can't I complete the work for college? I don't like the fact that I need to do it so I don't enjoy making the websites.
Here is another one, I can complete requests and jobs. Those basically follow the same terms of the college work since it has to be something specific.

Weird? Well tell me what you think!
Please read the award requirements here before applying for them.
Rules and Regulations | Support Section | How to use Hide Tags
Don't message me to join a group, simply request to join one here.

RE: College and General

AndresXZ09
Closed Account
Level:
Credits:
01-02-2015, 12:12 AM
Some people cann't think and act right when they're under pressure (hope I wrote it right, my english is pretty bad)

oCx
Level:
Credits:
01-02-2015, 12:14 AM
I think because someone is telling you to do it you don't want to. it bores you.

When your getting paid you have ambition to finish/create the work requested.

When your bored and start creating is when your interest is the highest to make something motivational.

Nasyr
Forum Janitor
Administrators
Level:
Credits:
OP
01-02-2015, 12:32 AM
01-02-2015, 12:12 AM
AndresXZ09 Wrote:
Some people cann't think and act right when they're under pressure (hope I wrote it right, my english is pretty bad)

I get that but it's basic websites. There is no pressure.

01-02-2015, 12:14 AM
oCx Wrote:
I think because someone is telling you to do it you don't want to. it bores you.

When your getting paid you have ambition to finish/create the work requested.

When your bored and start creating is when your interest is the highest to make something motivational.

To be fair this one I'm getting done, my girlfriend keeps telling me to do it as well lol. It has 4 websites to be made.
Three for learning basis (still need to be completed but not uploaded).
One for the Assessment, complete and upload.
She woke up this morning and we were just laying in bed talking and she told me to do it and get it out the way. I've already done one and about to finish a second.
I mean I'm not getting paid for this and yes this is dementing me but for some reason I'm still doing it? She motivates me to do a lot of things but I doubt her telling me to do it could be motivating me to do it... can it?

AndresXZ09
Closed Account
Level:
Credits:
01-02-2015, 12:41 AM
Just, make it a bussiness, if you like to do it, earn money with it, that's what everyones want in this world, make a living by doing what they like.

Nasyr
Forum Janitor
Administrators
Level:
Credits:
OP
01-02-2015, 12:58 AM
01-02-2015, 12:41 AM
AndresXZ09 Wrote:
Just, make it a bussiness, if you like to do it, earn money with it, that's what everyones want in this world, make a living by doing what they like.

I done that in the past, read my other reply. This isn't about looking for a job lol this is trying to figure out why I have a hard time doing it when I need to do it to pass a class.

NSA
) )
Supreme
Level:
Credits:
02-02-2015, 11:16 PM
I can't do anything to do with Design/Art when forced to do it. But am fine doing it in my own time.
xxx