DreamGameStop Cracker & Checker $10 BTC

Submitted by Dreamzje, , Thread ID: 9156

Thread Closed
Dreamzje
Novice
Level:
Credits:
21-08-2015, 12:35 PM
Hey guys, for those who don't know what GameStop is then visit www.gamestop.com, it's a multi regional company and so is this cracker and checker.

If you want proof of it working and such I'm more than happy for you to view it on TeamViewer or ScreenShare.

My Cracker & Checker captures Available Points / Lifetime Points / CardNumber / Card Status / Tier / Country and could capture SQ information such as address if needed at a later date if GameStop start to patch some things up but at the moment that's not needed as I'm aware of.

Yes this cracker and checker is only $10 BTC and you can earn 100000x more from this when selling accounts or using them and then reselling the games.

If you want to purchase this cracker and checker then all you need to do is add my skype which is in my profile or private message me and we can go from there.

I manually enter each license key so could take up to 24 hours for me to respond to you since I work 50-60 hours a week also.

Here are some images of the cracker and checker....

[Image: hzrkCSd.png]

[Image: T8GXs12.png]

[Image: GIGYiUF.png]

[Image: J1SVA49.png]

RE: DreamGameStop Cracker & Checker $10 BTC

Dreamzje
Novice
Level:
Credits:
OP
22-08-2015, 03:49 PM
This post was last modified: 22-08-2015, 09:58 PM by Dreamzje
Daily bump for other users to see.

I'm going to be updating this with another important capture within the next few days, people who have purchased will get this update free. Others if you have not purchased but want to then purchase now before the update because the price will raise and if you do, you will get the update free.