How many genders are there ?

Submitted by BetterThanButts, , Thread ID: 126669

Thread Closed

RE: How many genders are there ?

SimJunkie
Level:
Credits:
18-06-2019, 07:31 PM
Two genders. Male and Female. Even lesbians and gay men sort themselves into a "male" role and a "female" role. Gender is not your sexuality, if you're not attracted to anything, that means you have a low libido, get that checked out.

If you're still not into anyone. Cool, live your life and enjoy your disposable income.

A guy who wants to be a woman is exactly that, a guy who wants to be a woman. He is not a woman. Sorry, game over. Just because you add some fake tits and some makeup does NOT make that guy a woman.

Call me trash or whatever but the real test is women. Women don't accept male-female transgender people as "One of the girls".

There are guys out there who are exclusively into transgender women but that's not a test. Guys will pretty much have sex with anything.

Women accepting transgender women into their fold is a rare, rare thing.

My argument is where are the crazy people now? 20 years ago, if you were a guy and said "I'm a woman", you would get a battery of mental tests to determine if you actually were a woman trapped in a man's body or if you were just nuts.

Now, if you're a full grown adult, I'm not your mother, you can go and do whatever the heck pleases you. But this doing sex change hormonal therapy on children is really stupid.