Game Recommendations

Submitted by Myu, , Thread ID: 75597

RE: Game Recommendations

jvarian
Level:
Credits:
21-06-2019, 08:32 AM
My list would probably be as follows:

Warframe . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . It's completely free, fun and receives high-quality updates frequently. No paywalls.
Grand Theft Auto V . . . . . . . . . This game is going to go down in the books as a classic. The online may be awful now, but the story mode is something everyone needs to experience at least once in their life.
The Witcher 3. . . . . . . . . . . . . . Made by CD Projekt Red, the least greedy developer in all of gaming. Right now it's just $14.99 for the complete edition (including both great expansions) with over 100 hours of incredible gameplay. I couldn't recommend it more.
The Last of Us . . . . . . . . . . . . . Unfortunately, this game is a PlayStation exclusive. Fortunately, you can play it on a PC today with a free trial of PS Now. Through twists and turns, this story keeps you emotionally invested and is guaranteed to hit you where it hurts.
Red Dead Redemption 2 . . . . . Another incredible title by Rockstar Games. Yet again, the story is impeccable, but the online misses the mark.
Life is Strange. . . . . . . . . . . . . . This recommendation extends to the entire LiS franchise, including BtS and 2. Now getting into more story-oriented territory, Life is Strange and its sequels are great narratives by all standards. They have a gorgeous art style, too. Available on XGP.
What Remains of Edith Fitch. . I'm recommending this game for the same reasons that I recommend Life is Strange, and although this one is much shorter, it's well worth your money when on sale. Available on XGP.
Ghost Recon Wildlands . . . . . . The only reason I'm putting this, by all standards subpar game on this list is because it can be extremely fun with friends. Get a friend or two and play it tactically, and it's a whole different kind of game. This is the only game on this list with a less-than-great story.
That's all I'm including for now, but there are loads more games that I could recommend.

*XGP is short for Xbox Game Pass.