Movies, Series and TV

Any Recommended Tv Shows?

Submitted by Pranoy Suresh, , Thread ID: 134020

Thread Closed

RE: Any Recommended Tv Shows?

01-07-2019, 08:04 AM
This post was last modified: 01-07-2019, 08:07 AM by blackhatct2019
Because other answers are lacking some more feel-good, comedy shows here are a few I love:

30 Rock: Classic NBC comedy with terrific writing. It is one of the only shows that has me literally laughing out loud.

Arrested Development: This show is pure genius. It isn't often when a comedy is so smart you have to re-watch several times to even notice/understand/and get all of the jokes.

Parks and Rec: Another great comedy from an SNL alumna.

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia: This is definitely not everyone's cup of tea, but if outlandish and idiotic schemes and situations played out by a group of the trashiest and most ridiculous people you can imagine is something you might enjoy, then this is the show for you.

Community: This is based on the unlikely and hilarious friendships that form between diverse students at a community college. Absolutely on of my favorite TV shows ever.

Psych: If you enjoy crime shows, but also great comedy this is the show. It has a great premise that's done in a super engaging way. P.S. There is a pineapple hidden (although not always hard to find) in EVERY SINGLE EPISODE, which makes watching even more fun.