Gaming Discussions

What would Bethesda be without the Mod-Community?

Submitted by walle1999, , Thread ID: 136466

Thread Closed
09-07-2019, 05:03 PM
Bethesda really made RPG a thing, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, Fallout serie... It can be comparedwithwhen Crysis came out with a new never seen graphics 2007.

I always come back to play Skyrim, but I use so many mods that it's taking over the original Skyrim, made by Bethesda..
Bethesda today is not what it used to be, it's more about the money than the game today to be honest...

The mod community saved Skyrim so much, feels like it's 70% finished by bethesda and the modders make the game completed over and over again. Skyrim is a master peace but also shit. By shit I mean it's a very beatiful world and everything but it becomes boring after a while with mods..

When morrowind was released it was a new door for the RPG, but I feel could be so much more then it was. It's showed by the mod-community many times. Did bethesda know that the modders would make the game better? Yeah probably.

"Let's make Skyrim easy for modders to use, we will save a lot of money for free work".
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE that it's easy to mod Skyrim but I feel like Bethesda could have made more work in the game, it feels kinda of empty without mods.

So do you think bethesda now days would be shit without Modders?