Gaming Discussions

Junk 9 iun., 2018 @ 23:45 all the SWATs are invisible for me even if i have this subscrib

Submitted by Actno__, , Thread ID: 137859

Thread Closed
23-07-2019, 07:43 AM

This addon was not designed for TTT. DarkRP works with minor changes to settings, such as default clips, weapon stripping. See the description for info on how to adjust these settings to fit your needs.

Included in this addon:
Ammo boxes which can explode if damaged.

Selective Fire: Some weapons can now change between full automatic and semi automatic.
Hold Use (default E) and hit Reload to select auto or semi-auto.

Optional Empty Weapon Stripping: Weapons with no ammo left will be dropped. Use the console command M9KWeaponStrip. Weapon stripping is disabled by default, and shame on me for not doing it earlier.

Optional Gas Effects when firing your weapon. Use the console command M9KGasEffect. If you are using an older computer or lag severely when firing, disable the effect.
To disable gas effects for all users on your server, use the console commandM9KClientGasDisable 1. You can re-enable gas effects for clients by using the console commandM9KClientGasDisable 0.

Optional Dynamic Recoil: Recoil now will push your aiming direction. You will notice your aim being pushed upward after each shot. Don't like it? Use the console command M9KdynamicRecoil.

Optional Bullet Penetration: Disable the penetration and ricochet, as well as their effects. Use the console command M9KDisablePenetration.

Optional Ammo Box Detonation: You can decide whether my ammo boxes go kaboom or not. Use the console command M9KAmmoDetonation..

Customizable Damage Multiplier: Use the