RE: A few award suggestions

H
y u so shit
Level:
Credits:
25-11-2015, 11:51 PM
25-11-2015, 11:46 PM
Aoki Wrote:
User owned awards: Already planned to implement this. There are currently more important things planned, so that needs to wait a bit.
Leader: No, that's uneccessary.
5k Posts: Already planned. There will be more awards for post count/resources count and some other things.
Chatter/Lounger: I don't see a sense in this. Every person has their own interest, so it'd be kinda unfair to not give other people awards, because they're active in another section.
Popular: There will be an award for likes, but definitely not at 100 likes.
Money hungry: urgh no
Giveaway: I'm actually a bit annoyed, that people are not even able to provide a valid ending date most of the times. I'll definitely not waste my time and grant awards for being a stupid moron.

Some awards will be removed soon. Example: Spy and Minecraft. Just wait for it.

For the gaming award, I know that 2k posts are quite much, but we're not even online for a year. If we continue to grow like currently, there will be people for sure who make such an amount of posts in this section. Just look how much H posts in this section.

You all should see awards as achievements. Achievements are something you work for. If everything would be easy to get, what's the sense of it then?

Thanks for the shoutout :hurr: I'm slowly grinding away at getting the award in the gaming section, just takes time.
The Pengest Turkey

[Image: The-Chicken-Connoisseur-PENGEST-TURKEY-1-1.gif]