Luxury Wrote:
02-12-2015, 02:26 AM
Never Wrote:
02-12-2015, 02:25 AM
Asa Wrote:
02-12-2015, 02:10 AM
Never Wrote:
Yeah not risking jail time would be great right
Exactly, just being able to do your own thing and chill out at the house.

Yup. Most US states will eventually.
Well depends, pretty sure most liberals are against drugs.
Liberals are for legalization of pretty much everything that doesn't "hurt the environment", last time I checked.

Marijuana limits ones mental capacity, has long lasting effects on the brain, and is proven to be a dangerous substance. It can harm ones body, and health. Therefore, we can classify it as a dangerous and harmful substance. There's a reason it was illegal, and it should remain illegal for the protection of our people, and to prevent the status of our country from plummeting down further than it already is.

I also believe that alcohol is dangerous, and it causes just as much trouble as Marijuana. It's similar, and different to Marijuana, but it's still a drug-like substance. Alcohol causes abuse in families, car accidents, poor decision making and embarrassment. But it's effects are not as immediate in an adult body as smoking. Drinking can be ok, as long as it's not too much over too little time. Same thing with smoking (cigarettes), it might tear up your lungs, and burn your wallet, but it does not have any negative effects on the brain that can impair judgment.

If we legalize Marijuana, it will become wide spread throughout the population, just like Alcohol. The difference being, Marijuana will impact our workers, our students and everyone in between. If we legalize it, then the idea of "smoke weed everyday" will become a reality, and it will result in a severely handicapped population that lacks effort. Just because we have a cake, doesn't mean we need to eat the whole thing.

TL;DR: I'm against it. It'll make everyone retarded.

In the end I believe laws like those are just fucking retarded.
Laws are supposed to protect me from others, or others from me. (and of course just general rulesas in financial shit)
Them taking my freedom over my own body is just fucking retarded, if I would want to do heroin I should be able to as long as it doesn't hurt others.
And marijuana actually has a few things in it that are essential in certain medication, nor has it ever killed anyone. Does it have downsides? Sure. Should it be illegal? No.
nvr