Gaming Discussions

What do you think about half-life 2?

Submitted by Chemist, , Thread ID: 151969

Thread Closed

RE: What do you think about half-life 2?

Actually you are talking about the new Half Life Alyx, aren't you? Maybe you should Change your title.
Half Life 2 is far too old from "will be".
And I don't get your point, in which way is VR exclusive to consoles? There is VR for all platforms (ok, maybe not Nintendo gear)

Aside from that, I do think the VR part could be interesting as I've never played so far, could be a nice experience. Ic ould offer new opportunities and could be a ground breaker for VR. Just not sure about the playstyle, I'm not a fan of that porting movement, but Maybe there are new ways of interaction. Maybe handling the gravity stuff will feel more natural.
Does anyone the old game Trespasser? It was Jurassic Park like but with insane possibilities of interaction as you were able to control wrist and hand independently. I really liket that Concept, aiming was difficult an general control with keyboard awful but fascinating from technical side. Would love to see a VR remake of this with proper controls, cause such games are the real target for VR not the 100th average shooter.