E-Book Leaks

How To Abuse Fivver and Make Dough (And Is Actually Legal)

Submitted by Jabreel8211, , Thread ID: 165508

Thread Closed
03-04-2020, 08:27 PM
1. Find a person who needs a website for their business or a portfolio (Hint: Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube, Craigslist, eBay and local classifieds in your country. There are THOUSANDS of people that need a good website).

2. Sign up on ovock.com. It's a website builder that's very easy to use, much cheaper than Wix, NO upsells and has thousands of impressive templates.

3. Offer the person a free website demo for their business or a beautiful portfolio for them. Show them an Ovock demo you think they'll love.

4. If they like the demo then close them on a custom package deal. My business charges $100/m for a managed website (this is considered a cheap price), meaning they can contact you if they'd like to add an image or more content to the site (they create the content, you just add it to the site).

5. Ask the client what information should be on the website and proceed to build the website for him (90% of the work is already done for you - you just need to edit content on the template and add more stuff if needed. Shouldn't take you more than an hour to build the entire site).

6. Ask the client if he has a domain name already. If he does, publish the website on Ovock and subscribe to Premium to connect a domain (subscription is $8/m and they will move the website to a dedicated + unlimited Google Cloud server, meaning your client will never have problems with stability or downtime).

7. Edit the domain's DNS information to connect the website. More information will be sent to your email after subscribing with a website.

8. Now you have a business that makes money! Repeat the process and enjoy the +$92/m profit per client! (https://imgur.com/a/2WZAB4C)

// If he doesn't have a domain name, ask him to buy one from a domain registrar or buy one yourself. I personally prefer to buy domain names myself; get a good offer (there are hundreds of discounts out there for domains) and charge the client more for it.

// Set goals: If you get only 7 clients every week, you'll have an additional recurring income of +$700 per week ($644 profit) on the first week assuming you charge only $100/m for a managed website.