RE: Seus PTGI E12 Shader Pack

moisefrite
Lurker
Level:
Credits:
18-04-2020, 03:10 PM
This post was last modified: 18-04-2020, 03:14 PM by moisefrite
Warned
Nice pl Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thanks

thank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank you

Does someone know if this shader is working in 1.15?

paying more than 10 buck for just a shader is too expensive for me so this is worht it

Thnaks very much I was looking for it everywhere and here it is at last!

Edit ; Sorry I forgot I already made a message under this post. Sorry for the double post. You can delet it.

Wonderful, I rather not pay 10 dollars to make my block game look good

I fucking hate being trans. Im treated like shit by the people I used to find comfort in(Alt right, not white supremacists just alternate) and Im expected to conform to the leftist belief system. Fucking kill me.

I was searching this one recently. it's goog news that available here

Thanks a lot. Having to pay $15 every month is a pain. What is the max fps have you been getting with the latest?

thank you for the pack i hope you have a good day i will use this all the time.

Damn I've really been looking for this, great share brother, keep up the good work

Damn I've really been looking for this, great share brother, keep up the good work !!

Damn I've really been looking for this, great share brother, keep up the good work !!!!

Damn I've really been looking for this, great share brother, keep up the good work !!!!!!!!

Damn I've really been looking for this, great share brother, keep up the good work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn I've really been looking for this, great share brother, keep up the good work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn I've really been looking for this, great share brother, keep up the good work

Posted: 4 minutes ago (This post was last modified: Less than 1 minute ago by moisefrite.)
Nice pl Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thanks

thank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank youthank you

Does someone know if this shader is working in 1.15?

paying more than 10 buck for just a shader is too expensive for me so this is worht it

Thnaks very much I was looking for it everywhere and here it is at last!

Edit ; Sorry I forgot I already made a message under this post. Sorry for the double post. You can delet it.

Wonderful, I rather not pay 10 dollars to make my block game look good

I fucking hate being trans. Im treated like shit by the people I used to find comfort in(Alt right, not white supremacists just alternate) and Im expected to conform to the leftist belief system. Fucking kill me.

I was searching this one recently. it's goog news that available here

Thanks a lot. Having to pay $15 every month is a pain. What is the max fps have you been getting with the latest?