[Serial] Lucifer & Your opinion?

Submitted by KenKan, , Thread ID: 159546

Thread Closed

RE: [Serial] Lucifer & Your opinion?

20-04-2020, 07:58 PM
This post was last modified: 20-04-2020, 08:00 PM by sexymarshmallow
22-02-2020, 10:46 AM
KenKan Wrote:
The "Lucifer" series is an action / love / drama / semi-police / suspense and other interesting stuff.
The lead actor is Tom and Chloe Decker I suppose.

I look forward to the next season of that series.
I recommend. You?

What is your opinion about this series?
I love lucifer one of my favs need another season definitely patiently waiting to lucey and chloey finally get together so excited.

KenKan Wrote:
The "Lucifer" series is an action / love / drama / semi-police / suspense and other interesting stuff.

I recommend. You?

I love lucifer one of my favs need another season definitely patiently waiting to lucey and chloey finally get together so excited.

KenKan Wrote:

I recommend. You?

KenKan Wrote:

I recommend. You?

KenKan Wrote:

I recommend. You?

KenKan Wrote:

I recommend. You?

KenKan Wrote:

I recommend. You?

KenKan Wrote:

I recommend. You?

KenKan Wrote:

I recommend. You?