Submitted by Oathkeeper, , Thread ID: 168723

Thread Closed
Oathkeeper
Take your heart
Level:
Credits:
24-04-2020, 11:53 AM
This post was last modified: 24-04-2020, 11:55 AM by Oathkeeper
I would like to leave my first impressions and suggestions to specific detailsthat,Ibelieve,should be adressed.

The security is tight here.I personally like this "no-bullshit" policy.Plus,the whole hussle if you just want something out of the leak section,should fend off any leecher.The dark theme is nice and I like the organising and sorting the site has.

About the things that I thought of from my clicking around:
-->The warnings before the 15-post mark.I paid them attention at the first few logins and got reminded.However,after a couple more,it has become more of an eyesore.I get why they are here,or the importance of making that clear,and I am all about it,but how about making it less "menacing"?A paler,less "attention snatching"colour perhaps?Or less cut-off wording?I dunno,up to the developers.

-->There are too many options and ways to optimize and costumize the layout and the settings of the site,which is awesome.However, there is little encouragement to do so.I feel like many people are not bothering that much about it,which is a pity.Bellow the warning signs,how about that addition?

-->The error message,"Nulled" is a little bit confusing.It basically means that there is something wrong and is of general use.I mostly get it now but, starting up,I merely got confused.I would propose,basically,to cut-off some wording (more "bullet pointed" like,with less explanation)and make the letters bigger.Besides,if there is an error,most people would rush to post a thread for assistance,so it doesn't help that much.It serves better to be plainer and possibly to post a pinned thread as to why that happens(perhaps redirect them there with a link to it in the "Nulled" page?)

-->The three options at the top of the home page(New content,Random thread and NSFW)should be removed.New content can be seen below,on the latest posts(which is more convinient),random thread mostly shows up posts way back and you don't really feel like commenting on a post from 2016,and the NSFW option would be best to be in the Control Panel as a toggle.Most people would either have it constantly ON or OFF.

-->The search bar is a bit out of wack.It is not easy finding something and if the search wording is even a bit vague,it shows up a barrage of different posts.But I think this is a coding issue,to which I have no extended knowledge,so it mostly just point it out.

That's about it regardingmy personal first impressions.
Ohh and a disclaimer:This is simply feedback from your friendly neighbor.Never intented to take any jabs at anyone.
[Image: 02dc2ff30a91cfba8379da958848db64.gif?fbc...lL9N_QZTaI]
My grand upgrader (thrice): Ninja