Need your guys opinion on my logo

Submitted by saiboyy, , Thread ID: 157356

Thread Closed

RE: Need your guys opinion on my logo

Ulprus
Level:
Credits:
30-05-2020, 04:37 PM
First of all, your logos are fantastic; easy to understand what the brand is all about and full of detail. However, the latter part is letting you down.

Logos are your brand identity, and with that being said, you need a logo that works across the board; on your website, on your business cards, etc. Logos need to be identifiable even when they are small. This is the whole reason why Apple decided to take a "bite" out of their Apple logo, so that when it's scaled small, it's easy to tell it's still an apple.

Your logos contain so much detail, and when your logos are small, will people be able to understand what it is? I'm not saying you should discard them, you should definitely keep them for your main headings and business cards, but you should think about making something easily identifiable. Maybe take the basic shape, or even stylize a couple of letters from your brand name as an acronym.

Just my 2 cents.

Oh, and I like the 1st one the best. It's more simple than the second and looks more like a logo than an actual picture.
[Image: b4BGseO.jpg]