Gaming Discussions

What game is best to stream?

Submitted by Videcie, , Thread ID: 171334

Thread Closed

RE: What game is best to stream?

In honest, stream games that you like. But if you want my opinion and what games I'd stream, this is my list.

1. # Minecraft ( Can be really entertaining and you have loads of things you could do. This is also a fun game with friends so starting a SMP ( Survival Multiplayer ) server with friends would be loads of friends meaning you could get content for yourself and others in the process of doing this. Also the amount of servers and game-modes that they can offer is also an option either being solo or having friends or people to do it with. )

2. # OSU ( This game is really dependent on the user as this game isn't really a game that all like. But I really love this game myself and I would personally stream this. There is also multiplayer lobbies for which you could play with viewers or friends and or both. )

3. # COD ( Now I'm not going to specify any Call Of Duty game because of the remaster for MW2 I believe? Or possibly the newer game and not a remaster but either way yeah. These game titles have loads of content you could do and you could also have tons of fun.

There are a ton of single player games you could possibly stream and have fun with, but those are my top three.
Oh, heya there!