Thread Closed

RE: Do you smoke cigarettes?

GarryPovar
Novice
Level:
Credits:
25-06-2020, 10:53 AM
This post was last modified: 25-06-2020, 10:54 AM by GarryPovar
Smoked for about 5 years, but recently quit smoking. Smoked cheap slim cigs, but pretty often even if i had some with me asked other people to share some. Quit smoking dude, it isn't worth it, feeling like shit every day, coughing like you have fucking asthma and having other health issues isn't worth those nice, calming and refreshing puffs, which i still love, but strongly avoid. And also it's pretty easy, just don't give up halfway, you can stop smoking even if you smoked today, it's even better because in the morning you'll smoke one without thinking, get used to it prematurely. But this thread isn't about quitting, so i'll tell you. My favourite cigs are Kent HDs, they're thick, strong, contain alot of CO(which i cherish a bit more than nicotine for some reason), and have a nice taste if compared to other cigarettes with same strength. Also LMs, Gray Winstons, Chesterfield and cheap cigarettes like Kosmos(russian mark) for chain smoking(a pack under 1-2 hours). Remember kids: Cigarettes suck as much, as you suck them, and also you suck if you smoke :sip: