Gaming Discussions

PC Game Recommendations!

Submitted by Photo, , Thread ID: 175343

Thread Closed

RE: Game Recommendations!

Photo Here we go then. Sadly,this one won't be as abundant as the previous one.

Right now, Killing Room 2 and 2 other nice games are free in the Epic Games Store. Definately give them a try,they are not half bad and Killing Floor has a nice rogue style.

Child of Light is amazing,played it.
Dead Cells,Nuclear Throne and Spelunky are also good rogue style games.
Fez is a good puzzle
Mirror's Edge is a cool parkour adventure.
Inside is a game I watched on YT, is has a cool story and interesting puzzle(kinda depressing though)
What remains of Edith Finch is literally a walking game with no action,but has tremendously deep story.
Cultist Simulation was nice,but there is no tutorial and I have yet to figure out "the bigger scheme"

Last 2 gamesTonguelease play Helltaker. It's a fun,30-minute max puzzle game and is seriously comedic,dramatic and cute.Absolutely tell me which character was your favourite afterwards.
I have been playing Griftlands and even though it looks like an average rogue adventure, I highly recommend it. It creates a nice twist and really makes it more "realistic" let's say, due to the fact that you can talk your way out of situations and that all your actions have permanent consequences.

P.S: Did you play Soma or Observer? If yes tell me your thoughts on them,since they are story games and there are many mixed opinions out there.
[Image: 02dc2ff30a91cfba8379da958848db64.gif?fbc...lL9N_QZTaI]
My grand upgrader (thrice): Ninja