Submitted by BetterThanButts, , Thread ID: 126669

Thread Closed

RE: How many genders are there ?

Thogg
Level:
Credits:
21-07-2020, 09:21 PM
This post was last modified: 21-07-2020, 09:43 PM by Thogg
SUP BITCHES. Its Thogg here. Aight, Im talking bout those, gender double. The gender double, I ain't talking bout those fifty-triple gender. That fifty-triple gender? Shiiit. Shit people be talkin' bout how there's 53 genders, they get offended if mis-gender'd, and shit, but you know what Im tryin to say? Im tryin to say, is that cmon, 53 genders? Cmon, those 53 genders make you look like a dumbass. Aight, I ain't trying to intentionally offend you. Aight, if the gender is like, y'know, non-binary, be-an-insecure-whiney-bitch-and-create-a-new-gender-to-feel-better-about-yo-self gender, yeah I dunno, I dunno if there's any genders where you know, you have to create to feel better about yourself. But... c'mon now, 53? People trying to say that there's even more than 53 genders and there's like billions and trillions of them... I don' give a fuck. Shit, you know what those people should learn? That's there's no such thing as "non-binary" or "gender-queer" and shit, y'know? Heh, errybody knows, that there's only 2 genders, knaw I mean my dude? I mean, c'mon, you got those 53 or more genders, what you got, a stupid baby-like attitude, and whiney reaction when people call you a different gender, and you goin "DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY GENDER", and get triggered and shit, y'know what I mean? C'mon, who wants to be a person like that?

In conclusion: there's only 2 genders: male and Chad Warden.