Gaming Discussions

If you PC game, where did you first start?

Submitted by AidanAma, , Thread ID: 73030

Thread Closed

RE: If you PC game, where did you first start?

zelda_chii
Level:
Credits:
24-08-2020, 06:53 PM
24-08-2020, 06:12 PM
lilyelle981 Wrote:
I love the Sims franchise but it has lost it's "charm" each new series. If you get the opportunity - try Sims 1! It is filled with so much charm and quirkyness. The only reason I can't play it now is the graphics lol. I'm not keen on online - I feel like it's not the brand and it should be a spinoff if anything. Hopefully it's optional and I can play it without the online features.

I've been thinking about God of War because I love the mythology but I'm not a fan of the combat. Have you played Horizon Zero Dawn? I'm so in love with it.

Those are my exact feelings, it just feels a bit more "money-grabby" with every game. I know that's a poor way of looking at it since obviously all the games had that mentality since they'rea business after all lol. I'm still on the fence of the online feature, I guess it mainly depends on how they decide to do it. I remember I had afree trial to the Sims Online when I was younger and I was obsessed, sadly, since I was a broke kid, I could never get into it further back then haha : P I think I agree with you that I'd overall prefer it being its own entity versus the next game in the series. :'(

Normally I'm notinto action-heavy combat like this game, but I enjoy the narrative so far, as well as the beautiful environments. Smile
I actually just beat Horizon Zero Dawn a few months ago! I was so hyped when I saw the 2nd game trailer for the PS5 announcement. Have you gotten the Power Cell armor in that one underground bunker near the beginning of the game? It very much helped me near the finale of the game haha