RE: COVID-19 Discussion Thread

wetfood_fiend
Level:
Credits:
25-08-2020, 02:28 AM
This post was last modified: 25-08-2020, 02:34 AM by wetfood_fiend
24-08-2020, 05:08 PM
starsandglassjars Wrote:
I don't know which generation is more stupid, the young kids throwing parties or the old people that refuse to wear a mask when in public. Like, are you trying to kill your loved ones/friends or do you just not care if you die? It's stressful to see other countries handling this while the US is just casually shrugging everything off like there's not a problem.
American exceptionalism at its finest.It might seem callous or cruel to say, but the good news is that the people who don't care to wear a mask or distance because it's ~all a hoax~ are also the older populationsstatistically more likely to die.Younger gens just don't care if they spread it, but hopefully they'll kill their parents and learn a lesson.Fewershitheadrepublicanswho refuse to care about othersis always a good thing!Smile

I live in the deep south and my roommate refuses to stop having random people over and going to bars every night. He acts like it's a fucking insane request for me to be like, "can you not invite tons of random people over to our house that I also live in?????" I can't wait for God to smite this goddamn shitstain of a country. Seriously.