SH Accessories (DarkRP) Version 1.1.1

Submitted by archip, , Thread ID: 180314

Thread Closed
archip
Level:
Credits:
05-09-2020, 08:11 AM
This post was last modified: 05-09-2020, 08:13 AM by archip
Hi, I would like to share this since my friend doesn't need it he scored on gmod!

[font="Hind Vadodara", sans-serif][b]Features[/b][/font]
  • [b]Equip a hat, glasses and a bandana or just wear an animal mask; the possibilities are endless.[/b]

• [b]Hat clipping into your player model? With the "Adjust" feature, you can slightly move, rotate or scale your accessory so that it fits your model better.[/b]

• [b]You choose what content to use. The script does not come with any accessory content of any kind but does provide a list of recommended content add-ons which are supported natively.[/b]

• [b]Made a hat model and you'd would like to integrate it into the script? No problem, the script has a visual editor allowing you to create accessories quickly.[/b]

• [b]Even after the release, I will periodically add support for new accessories, available for free.[/b]

• Restrict some accessories to a select few; custom filter function, usergroup filter or SteamID filter.

• Limit the number of accessories a player or group can wear, how much they can adjust their accessories or how much they get by selling them; the configuration is extensive so that it allows you to fine-tune the script as much as possible.

• After buying a hat you can quickly switch to it in the Overview menu. Beats having to find it in the category list.

• A simple but effective menu with clean design and smooth animations. It even has a search bar to look for your favorite hats quickly!

• Key binds to quickly navigate through the interface.

• A great amount of time has been spent on optimizing the add-on, ensuring you the best performance

• Uses a language table for easy translation into your language (French translation is included in the config file)

:sip:Gmodstore:https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/3781

:dscream:Anonfile:https://anonfiles.com/z9Q1DdRfo7/shaccessories_zip

[Image: 4365e7891595790bae15a94918104844.gif]

[*]Prof

[Image: jzjTt8h.png]