Gaming Discussions

Most Entertaining Streamer?

Submitted by CaptainKirk, , Thread ID: 181433

Thread Closed
21-09-2020, 08:23 AM
Obviouslyno one knows the details as to what happened with Twitch, but love him or hate him,I feel when evaluated againstquality of contentto minute/hour of viewing time (not open browser but actually watching),Dr DisRespect has got to be about the best there is and has been. I have watched a lot of streamers and yes, some are entertaining, but entertaining when playing at a high level during a particular video game.

Yes, it can be entertaining to watch Ninja for the those tilt and blow up moments, but other than watching him out of admiration wishing to be in his place or being in the loop duringa high viewercount, his entertainment value when he is not playing a game drops dramatically. Shroud is another one. Great gamer, watching paint dry with everything else. Maybe Tatman, but the only factor that made these streamers relevant for myself is when they would match up and streamer with Dr DisRespect.

I can have the Doc on in a secondary display for his whole stream period and find myself engagedand laughing out loud. I take my breaks from the Doc, but during this time I have found I pull away from streamers all together. The guy almost runs his streamers on a movie production level and pushed dialog that holds up even when a video game is not playing in the background.

Since Dr. DisRespect parted ways with Twitch, I have maybe spent more than 340 minutes on twitch once. I never watched YouTube for live streaming before the Doc moved over. Now, I only watch YouTube for live streaming.

Anyone else have or know of a streaming who tops the Doc?