RE: COVID-19 Discussion Thread

ohokay
Level:
Credits:
28-10-2020, 08:27 PM
This post was last modified: 28-10-2020, 08:34 PM by ohokay
28-10-2020, 05:24 PM
WDClub Wrote:
I think the Covid-19 is a legal way how to control people and populations by the 'World Government'.
And yes: I do believe in 'Conspiracy Theory' :D
Why would they control everyone by causing mass disruption in the economy. Like depending on who our "overlords" are, you could spin this in so many ways. If its Big Tech, they did this because they wanted more online engagement to boost their profits; however if its Big Oil, they decimated their own industry and prices/profits for them went way down. So who controls this "World Government". Or does thinking about it any deeper than a surface level break it down like all other conspiracy theories?

25-10-2020, 02:04 PM
AlexKrauss69 Wrote:
I hope people don't end up feeling tired of all the rules COVID has imposed on us (like social distancing, wearing masks, sanitizing, etc,...).
Agreed, but people have been tired of the restrictions since April. My hope is, while I fully expect many to go back to their old ways and give no shit about cleanliness and spread mitigation, some individuals come out from this pandemic recognizing the non-COVID specific practices to help prevent future disease spread such as regular sanitation and self-quarantining when sick rather than "toughing it out" and just infecting more individuals.