If you could time travel?

Submitted by gfxgrrl, , Thread ID: 183919

Thread Closed

RE: If you could time travel?

Mythotical
Level:
Credits:
10-11-2020, 02:01 PM
Time travel is definitely plausible as long as you are not trying to affect the outcome of say a World Series game or who is president as that could have a huge repercussion for many people. If you are wanting to change how you lived your life or some mistakes you made then that is still plausible as you are only messing with your life and it could affect yourself, your parents, your siblings, your spouse if you were married before going back, or your children. To answer your question, I would time travel to the past first, I would make sure I take winning numbers from a lottery that no one won. I would change a few mistakes, undo some decisions I made that I regret to this day then find myself and give him the lottery numbers and make sure he understands not to play those numbers until a specific date. Then I would take a trip to the future about 15,000 years to see if humankind went extinct, terraformed Mars or another planet, discovered faster than light travel through space, and found a habitable planet for humans to start over on. Lastly, I would take my butt back to my time and see how things shaped out for my changes to my past. If you can tell I don't care about my parents, siblings, aunts, or uncles but with my wife I know we are meant to be together no matter what so I wouldn't worry about not having her as my spouse and if I didn't, I would find her.