Submitted by Bi0S, , Thread ID: 37610

Thread Closed

RE: 3D Logo Signage Facade Wall Mock-Ups Vol.2 20086646

QuiGon
Level:
Credits:
11-12-2020, 12:32 AM
This post was last modified: 11-12-2020, 12:32 AM by QuiGon
It's easy. Open the mockup in the photoshop, open a layer usually say "Your Logo Here" or "Replace image". Double Click it in the middle of box in layer pannel and it will open New Tab in photoshop with just a plain logo. You import your logo and delete unnecessarry layer of existing logo (in that order, cause you will not be able to delete only present layer. So when you are closing that tab it will ask you to save, answer Yes, because you are not actually saving anything just a placeholder. That one is not permanent uless you close and save the MAIN file. You can preview how logo looks like in mockup and export image and then just close and NOT SAVE mockup file. It will not change anything. Technically there is no need to edit text. If it's the text in a placeholder layer, you can delete the text and use image, but depends on how mockup is setuped, it will act differently maybe. I hope it helps.

Now, did you find this mockup set please? I am searching for this one set everywhere and can't find it. Would you share it please?

Also, if you still don't understand how this work, private msg me and I will show you live video on how to use mockups.