Credits:
17-01-2016, 05:21 PM
17-01-2016, 05:20 PM
ShadowedGrinner Wrote:
17-01-2016, 05:18 PM
BrysonTiller Wrote:
17-01-2016, 05:15 PM
Carpesir Wrote:
Just call fucking PayPal with a video proof and ask them if your account got hacked and charged with the ammount you said.

If it was like you stated, then they WILL say that it was like that after you gave them a proof that you're the owner.

It's the easiest and fastest way to solve it, you retarded. Stop telling others to fuck off if you have to scam like 35$ fucking nigger

What do you think I've been fucking doing you retard? You think I didn't call Paypal telling them I've been hacked? You think I didn't tell them that I lost over 1 fucking thousand dollars/pounds? I've done all of that shit-face so how about you fuck off and get away from this thread instead of acting big.

I've also proved I am the owner of my own FUCKING Paypal account and sure I'd scam $35 to make $-965 profit.

17-01-2016, 05:15 PM
Addicted Wrote:
17-01-2016, 05:08 PM
BrysonTiller Wrote:
17-01-2016, 05:04 PM
Addicted Wrote:
My only problem with this is why would PayPal then close the claim saying there was no unauthorized access to your account?

They would open a claim and then close it right after?

That, I do not know but what I do know is that I didn't charge-back butif I did then it was surely accidental. However I'm sorry that I didn't notify you of this and I hope we can resolve this issue rather than giving blames. Paypal are good people but sometimes they can be retarded.

17-01-2016, 05:08 PM
Carpesir Wrote:
<Sorry that I just come in like that>

Mr. Scammer you retarded liar, that's not how PayPal does handle the things.

Feel free to proof us otherwise by calling people (with videoproof of you putting in their number) and asking if them if you got hacked or whatnot.

I'm sorry, but who are you? You are accusing me of scamming but where is the evidence you have collected yourself?

To be honest with you at this point I don't know what to believe. I always like to see the best in people so I hope you truly are telling the truth but things just don't seem to be adding up. Either way I don't really care because I have already won the claim and got my money back. This one is up to the staff team on wether you are a scammer or not.

Let's wait for the staff to decide then.

I'm merely going to say, the more aggravated you get; the less people wish to help you/believe you. So please take a minute to calm down.

Then tell Carpeshit to stop aggravating me.